What is Pita Chips?
Pita chips is a double baked bread made from pita with a seasoned crunch. You can use Pita chips as a substitute for potato and tortilla chips, crackers and bread, but it will also be a beloved dipping chips/snack in hummus, labneh, salsas and other pastes. Adding it as croutons to a salad gives a lovely bite. This baked snack can be locally flavored for a variety of markets.
Concept in numbers
- Daily Capacity: More than 6 Tons/day
- Investment – production equipment: Up to $1.5 Million
- Number of production employees: Up to 4 employees/shift
- Sales Potentials*: More than $11 Million/year
- Margin on Material*: > $8 Million/year
* Numbers to be fine-tuned according to project’s geographical location